Insurance policy for Medical and Travel:
Should cover medical insurance for illness and emergency evacuation by Helicopter or other means of transportations including other expenses on treatment at respective countries hospitals, as for travel insurance against bad unfavorable weather conditions, delay or cancellation of domestic flights on mountainous area where flight involves on the start of trek and at the end.
Travel and Medical Insurance also needs to cover when clients break the journey in the middle of the trip, due to sickness-personal domestic problem etc………
Guide and Porters:
On treks or climb where you will be accompanied by our expert guide who knows the area on route of the trek chosen, we have professional and veteran guides to led the trek where you can feel comfortable, as our guide are knowledgeable offers you various information of the country from history-geography, culture to flora and fauna.
All guides have gone through basic medical training that includes high altitude symptoms or AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness) can help you with simple medical First Aid and for severe condition will support taking you to safe area or to nearest hospitals by any means of quick transportation.
Our guides are well versed in Eco-Trekking and Responsible Tourism as well and are committed in keeping the environment on trekking route in pristine form as it was.
Porters are picked can be regular porter of the company of hired in Kathmandu-Pokhara or in Lukla on start of the trekking, with always a strong and cheerful porters to carry your heavier luggage, baggage of 15 to 25 kg maximum weights to carry by each porters, we do not allow underage porters of below 16 years of age or above 50 years.
Porters and guide are well looked after by the company with good wages, medical insurance, travel allowance including meals on treks and climb company also provides warm gear in winter as well for high and cold altitude.
what to Bring
**- can be bought in Kathmandu
Clothing and footwear
- Trekking boots (should be warm, waterproof, breathable, cover and fix the ankle)
- Sports sandals with a closed toe or sneakers.
- Flip flops , Sun cap , Wool or fleece hat , 2 pairs of gloves/mittens (1 thin, 1 thick,}
- Bandana or neckerchief , Fleece jackets (1 thin, 1 thick) .
- Thermal underwear (merino wool!), preferably 2 sets (one for walking, the other for sleeping), buy at home.
- Trekking socks - several pairs (there is a limited possibility of washing)
- Quick-drying sports T-shirts (e.g. Polartec PowerDry) - 2 pcs. or more.
- Down jacket , Windstopper , Windproof warm jacket with hood.
- Trekking trousers , Warm synthetic pants like ski pants , Rain poncho.
- Sun Screen Cream , Sunglasses , Trekking pole , Water bottle.
*Duffel bags for trek will be perovided on Day 2 should be returned after the trek is over.
*Backpack 20-30 liters with rain cover (optionally with drinking system)
*Sleeping bag (comfort temperature around -5 C). On the upper lodges they usually provide woolen blankets. You can rent a sleeping bag in Kathmandu, $1-2 per day.
*A good quality headlight with new batteries and a spare set of batteries.
*Sunglasses (category 3-4) + hard case , Trekking poles , Thermos 0.5-1 liter.
*Sealed packaging for documents and money , Sitting mat (optionally), Power bank.
* A roll of dense garbage bags 50 liters. You will pack your items in it when you put them in a duffel bag to protect them from moisture and dust.
> Towel (light and quick-drying) - Washing accessories - Disinfection wipes
> Antibacterial gel - Moisturizing hand cream - Sun cream with a high factor
> Lip balm with sun protection - Reusable water bottle - Snacks, nuts, chocolate